Former National Portrait Gallery Staff
- Baradel, Lacey. 2017. "Mobility for the Masses: The Reception of Thomas Hovenden?s Breaking Home Ties." Archives of American Art Journal, 56, (1) 4–23. https://doi.org/10.1086/692633. 2017
- Baradel, Lacey. 2021. Mobility and Identity in US Genre Painting: Painting at the Threshold. 1st ed. New York and Abingdon: Routledge. In Routledge Research in Art History. https://doi.org/10.4324/9780367810122. 2021
- Baradel, Lacey. 2021. [Book review] "Contraband Guides: Race, Transatlantic Culture, and the Arts in the Civil War Era by Paul H.D. Kaplan (review)." Canadian Journal of History, 56, (2), 205–207. 2021
- Baradel, Lacey. 2022. New Approaches to Representing Women in Science: In Conversation with Leila McNeill, Amanda Phingbodhipakkiya and Anna Reser [presentation]. PORTAL/Greenberg Steinhauser Forum in American Portraiture, March 22, 2022. National Portrait Gallery.
- National Portrait Gallery Department