De León, Christina L.
Associate Curator of Latino Design
Education And Training
- De León, Christina. 2022. "An Avant-Garde Argentine: Edgardo Giménez." Cooper Hewitt Blog New York: Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum. Jun 22, 2022. https://www.cooperhewitt.org/2022/06/22/an-avant-garde-argentine-edgardo-gimenez/. 2022
- De León, Christina L. 2019. "A Friendship Formed by a Chair: Clara Porset and Esther McCoy." In In a Cloud, in a Wall, in a Chair: Six Modernists in Mexico at Midcentury. Ryan, Zoë, editor. Chicago and New Haven: The Art Institute of Chicago and Yale University Press. 2019
- De León, Christina L. 2016. "Kati Horna in Mexico and Her Representation of the Female Experience." In Told and Untold: The Photo Stories of Kati Horna in the Illustrated Press. Rangel, Gabriela and Winks, Christopher Leland, editors. New York: Americas Society. 2016
- De León, Christina L. 2015. "Modern Lifestyles: Clara Porset and the Art of Exhibiting the Mexican Home." In Moderno: Design for Living in Brazil, Mexico, and Venezuela, 1940-1978. Rangel, Gabriela and Rivas Pérez, Jorge F., editors. New York: Americas Society. 2015
- De León, Christina L. 2018. "Indigenous Revivalism in the Americas." from Revivalism in the Age of Modernism Design Revivals in the Twentieth Century. (Bard Graduate Center) 2018-11-09. 2018
- De Leon, Christina L (Curator). 2019. "Nature by Design: Cochineal." New York, New York: Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum, 2019-11-09 to 2020-05-25..
- Cooper-Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Department