Eng-Wilmot, KiraCooper-Hewitt Smithsonian Design Museum staff
- Commoner, Lucy, Choe, Perry, Eng-Wilmot, Kira, and Hall, Annie. 2015. "Inside Conservation: Reopening Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum." Design Journal, 2 10–13. 2015
- Eng-Wilmot, Kira. 2018. "From the Dinner Table to Museum Display: Case Study of a Napkin." Cooper Hewitt Conservation New York: Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum. Dec 21, 2018. https://www.cooperhewitt.org/2018/12/21/from-the-dinner-table-to-museum-display-case-study-of-a-napkin/. 2018
- Solazzo, Caroline, Scibè, Cristina, and Eng-Wilmot, Kira. 2019. "Proteomics characterization of "organic" metal threads - First results and future directions." In Research and Technical Studies Specialty Group Postprints, from the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Institute for Conservation in New England, May 13 – 18, 2019, Vol 7. McGath, Molly, editor. 78–82. Washington, DC: The Research and Technical Studies Group (RATS) and the American Institute for Conservation (AIC). 2019
- Eng-Wilmot, Kira and Lee, Janet. 2023. Synthetic Material Identification in Dorohty Liebes Samples at Cooper Hewitt. A Dark, A Light, A Bright: The Designs of Dorothy Liebes. Jul 7, 2023 Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum. 2023
- Trope, Cynthia, Walthew, Jessica, and Eng-Wilmot, Kira (Curators). 2019. "Nature by Design: Plastics." New York, New York: Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum, 2019-06-08 to 2020-05-31..
- Cooper-Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Department