Grayson, SaishaInactive Smithsonian American Art Museum staff
contemporary American art; time-based media art; film studies; performance art; feminist theory; and art and politics.
- Grayson, Saisha. 2021. ""With a Body Made of Time:" Andrea Geyer's Time Tenderness and Contemporaneity at The New Whitney." Hoosac Institute Journal, 7 2–28. 2021
- Grayson, Saisha. 2016. "Agitprop!: Conversation with Martha Rosler, Nancy Buchanan, and Andrea Bowers." e-flux Journal, 71. 2016
- Grayson, Saisha. 2015. "Persistent Recall: War, Feminist Psychoanalysis and Tracey Moffat's Doomed." The Moving Image Review & Art Journal: MIRAJ, 4, (1-2) 78–89. https://doi.org/10.1386/miraj.4.1-2.78_1. 2015
- Grayson, Saisha. 2019. "Piercing (Pink) Lights." In Andrea Geyer: Dance in a Future with All Present. Katsof, Alhena, Kelly, Karen, and Schröeder, Barbara, editors. 97–98. Brooklyn, New York: Dancing Foxes Press. 2019
- Grayson, Saisha. 2016. "With a Body Made of Time: Andrea Geyer's Time Tenderness and Contemporaneity at the New Whitney." In Andrea Geyer: Travels on Slender Thread. Geyer, Andrea, editor. 46–75. Seattle: New Foundation. 2016
- Smithsonian American Art Museum Department