Isgro, Marina C.
Associate Curator of Media and Performance Art, Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
Marina Isgro's areas of scholarly expertise include time-based media art, video art history, the work of Nam June Paik, postwar art in Europe, performance and participatory art, and kinetic art.
- Associate Curator, Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden 2020 -
- Curatorial Fellow, The Harvard Art Museums 2017 - 2019
- western Europe Transnational Region
Education And Training
- Isgro, Marina. 2020. "Modernism in Motion: Jean Tinguely's Meta-Mechanical Reliefs, 1954–59." Art Journal, 79, (2) 6–23. https://doi.org/10.1080/00043249.2020.1765550. 2020
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden Department