- Acting Director, Smithsonian Office of Educational Technology 2020 -
- Adjunct Lecturer, Department of Art and Art History, Georgetown University 2019 -
- Senior Digital Strategist, Smithsonian Center for Learning and Digital Access 2013 - 2020
- Webmaster, Office of the Consortia 2011 - 2015
- Webmaster / Senior Media Designer, Smithsonian Center for Education and Museum Studies 2005 - 2013
Specializes in strategy for educational impact through user-centered research and the development of tools and services for making online cultural and scientific heritage resources accessible and useful to educators and learners. Oversees internal staff, fellows, interns, and an extensive team of external specialists to produce educational publications and interactive experiences, such as online games, alternate reality games, and simulations; manages communication, marketing, and social media engagement to teachers across the Smithsonian’s museums and research centers; develops methodologies for the creation and dissemination of educationally-relevant metadata; and directs the Smithsonian Learning Lab, an online software platform that encourages the creative and educational reuse of more than five million digitized Smithsonian objects.