Sturtevant, Paul B.
Audience Research Specialist
Dr. Sturtevant is an expert in using social science methods (especially qualitative research) to better understand how people learn about the past.
- Audience Research Specialist, Smithsonian Organization and Audience Research 2018 -
Education And Training
- Ph.D. in Medieval Studies and Public History, University of Leeds , Institute for Medieval Studies, Thesis: "Based on a True History?: The Impact of Popular 'Medieval Film' on the Public Understanding of the Middle Ages 2006 - 2010
- Sturtevant, Paul B. 2017. "History is Not a Useless Major: Fighting Myths with Data." Perspectives on History, April. 2017
- Sturtevant, Paul B. 2018. The Middle Ages in Popular Imagination: Memory, Film, and Medievalism. London, England: Bloomsbury Academic. 2018
- Office of Policy & Analysis Department