Diamond, DebraFellowship Advisor Freer Gallery of Art and the Arthur M. Sackler Gallery staff
South Asian Art; Yoga History.
Education And Training
Awards And Honors
- Allee, Stephen D., Diamond, Debra, Huh, Carol, and Yonemura, Ann. 2012. "Arthur M. Sackler Gallery: Exhibition Highlights, 1987-2012." Orientations, 43, (7) 76–84. 2012
- Diamond, Debra, Khera, Dipti, and Giordano, Mark. 2023. "Monsoon Mood." [Podcast] Sidedoor, Smithsonian Institution. 2023
- Allee, Stephen D., Bloom, Rebecca, Cort, Louise A., DeCaroli, Robert, Diamond, Debra, Eijermans, Johannes, Stuart, Jan, Ulak, James, Wilson, J. K., and Yonemura, Ann. 2017. Paths to Perfection: Buddhist Art at the Freer|Sackler. Giles. 2017
- Diamond, Debra and Aitken, Molly Emma. 2013. Yoga: The Art of Transformation. Washington, DC: Arthur M. Sackler Gallery, Smithsonian Institution. 2013
- Diamond, Debra, Glynn, Catherine, and Jasol, Karni Singh. 2008. Garden and Cosmos: The Royal Paintings of Jodhpur [Exhibition catalog] Washington D.C.: Arthur M. Sackler Gallery of Art. 2008
- Diamond, Debra. 2023. "Three Journeys." In Global Lives of Objects: Celebrating 100 Years of the National Museum of Asian Art. Mirza, Sana and Farhad, Massumeh, editors. Washington, DC: National Museum of Asian Art, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery, Smithsonian Institution, in association with D. Giles Limited. 2023
- Diamond, Debra. 2016. "Holi in the Zenana: Genre, Style and Sociability." In A Magic World: New Visions of Indian Painting In Tribute to Ananda Coomaraswamy's Rajput Painting of 1916. Aitken, Molly Emma, editor. 100–115. Mumbai: Marg Publishing. 2016
- Diamond, Debra. 2013. "Occult Science and Bijapur’s Yoginis." In Indian Painting: Themes, History and Interpretations(Essays in Honour of B.N. Goswamy). Sharma, Mahesh, editor. 148–159. Ahmedabad: Mapin Publishing. 2013
- Diamond, Debra and Khera, Dipti. 2023. In the Mood: Exhibiting Udaipur's Paintings of Place [presentation]. Jnanapravaha Curatorial Process Series, May 1, 2023. Mumbai, India: Jnanapravaha.
- Diamond, Debra. 2023. In the Mood: Palace and Plenitude in Udaipur Painting [presentation]. Datta Lecture in Indian Art, August 26, 2023. Cleveland Museum of Art.