University of Florida
Funding Organization University
- Bridging the Americas: Fellowship for Marine Conservation
- DEB: Resolving the drivers of tree mortality from continental to local scales using machine learning integration of satellite, aircraft, and drone-bor
- Determining the ecology of a coral disease outbreak on Florida reefs through surveys, transmission experiments, and microbiome analysis
- Evolution Via the Grapevine: Phylogeny and Biogeographic History of the Vitaceae
- Novel Targeted Anticancer Agents from Marine Cyanobacteria
- Phylogenetic signals of adaptation to environmental variables in the Compositae
- Pilot-Scale Libraries of Marine Cyanobacterial Natural Products
- PurSUiT: Diversity and endemism across a steep biogeographic cline: marine invertebrates of Oman
- RCN: Enabling comparative studies of the process and products of sexual selection in a genomic context
Organization For Training
- Dr. Kelly Helmick, M.S.
- Alonso, Alfonso, Ph.D.
- Muench-Nasrallah, August, M.S.
- missing person in this position, M.S.
- Holder, Kali A., D.V.M.
- Muench-Nasrallah, August, Ph.D.
- missing person in this position, Ph.D.
- Jaramillo, Carlos, Ph.D.
- Alonso, Alfonso, M.S.
- Zug, George, M.S.
- Anderson, John D., B.S.
- Pfeiffer, John , Ph.D. in Zoology 2019
- Sharpe, Ashley E., Ph.D. in Anthropology 2016
- Sharpe, Ashley E., M.A. in Anthropology 2011
- Nearns, Eugenio (Gino), M.S. in Entomology 2004 - 2006
- Nearns, Eugenio (Gino), B.F.A. in Electronic Media 1993 - 1996
- Williams, Jeff, Ph.D. in Zoology 1986
- Turner, Benjamin L., Adjunct Faculty 2004 -